20150531

Ethos

Have been itching to visit Ethos (actually it's ethos without the capitals, but I'm going to capitalise it for the aesthetics of my own blog because I'm anal like that) for the longest time since it opened, but I knew I wanted to camwhore like crazy there but on the weekends, it's always full of people. Obviously I couldn't go during the weekdays because I work 9 to 6 in an office. In May, I couldn't take it anymore, so when Clar and Whitney suggested having lunch there because they were both in HKU at the time, I agreed. The café really is beautiful! I vow to return again after my year-out ends and camwhore to my satisfaction, ha! The minimalistic wooden and concrete decor... every architect's dream, I tell ya. And yes, we did all order the same thing. Guess who you're close with really influences who you are!







FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: