20150518

Intense Cards Against Humanity

Met up with my girls from SIS one weekend night. They'd all gone to a junk party during the day and I couldn't go because ha ha I wasn't allowed according to my doctor. Like remember how I was hospitalised not long ago? Anyway even if my doctor allowed me my parents would nail me to my bed, lol. I got to choose where to eat though so I picked my favourite Outback Steakhouse as always! We had such a cute waitress as well, she volunteered to help us take a group picture when our food arrived but instead we had her take a picture of us afterwards playing an intense game of Cards Against Humanity. It was actually my first time playing it and we were loling our heads off. We only stopped because we felt so bad how we were just occupying the table with our game when there was a huge queue for the restaurant outside.











FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: