20151113

Healthy Chicken

Healthy Chicken is actually the name of the eatery, not the actual food healthy chicken. I discovered it a long, long time ago but never had the motivation to go all the way to Central to buy it, even though I knew what they sold would be perfect for me. A huge portion of chicken breast and salad meal? Yes please! Just a note, they don't only sell chicken breasts (which is what I only like), they also sell a quarter, half or whole chicken, a huge piece of chicken leg, chicken wings... yum yum yum! What actually made me go get it one day in August was their Facebook competition - which I didn't win. But I went back a few times since then, once with Roy and once with Pinky, both of whom have been influenced by my salad-and-chicken eating habits throughout our Year-out jobs. ;)











FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: