20160207

Aberdeen Street Social

Every time I'd go to PMQ, I'd pass by Aberdeen Street Social. I never even considered eating there because the setting looked so high class, and it was always filled with expats chilling and drinking wine. I just dismissed it as an expensive restaurant out of my budget. I don't know why, but one day I was curious so I decided to check out their menu online. Turns out their all-day dining - available during day time on the upper floor and all day on the ground floor - prices weren't bad at all! They were your typical brunch price standards in Hong Kong.

In fact, when I met up with Vikki to have catch up there, the portions were really big and the food tasted really good. Not to mention, the ambience was chill as hell and I felt like a rich expat myself. Definitely worth it, 10 out of 10, I would go again in a heartbeat!







FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: