20160217

Bao Buffet at Café on the 1st, The Excelsior Hong Kong

What a huge number of buffets I've been having recently! My God... feast after feast... no wonder I'm gaining so much weight. One minute it's Christmas, then it's New Years, then it's Chinese New Year... sigh. In fact, the last time I went to a buffet was at Palette in Hotel sáv with my Bao family too! (And the meal RIGHT before that? Christmas Day dinner buffet at Mr. Steak Buffet à la minute.)

After work today, it was Tony's bao rice at Café on the 1st in The Excelsior! Seriously felt like heaven to feast nonstop after a full day's work. Had so much food, but I must say, it was pretty much the worst hotel buffet I've ever had. They even stopped refilling the dishes halfway. Not what I would expect from a high class hotel. You need to up your game, Excelsior. Would not go back at all.













FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: