20160213

Clar's 23rd Birthday at WaaLAH

Every time it was one of the N's Girls birthdays, we'd celebrate as a group together. It's been like that since Year 2. But this year, Cherry, Maisie and Whitney were all doing their masters degree abroad, so it was only Clar and me in Hong Kong. I suppose at least I still have her! I still remember for her 22nd birthday last year, we treated her to a meal at Café&Meal MUJI, a session of karaoke at Red MR., and a lovely cake from Smile Yogurt & Dessert Bar. Obviously I didn't have the budget to do all that myself, so I just decided to surprise her with lunch at WaaLAH.

I specifically told her not to eat, but the stupid girl had a community service event in the morning where she cooked for refugees. So... she ate. In the end I had to eat alone and I treated her to a drink. However, I did manage to surprise her with a cake (well, meringue) which she totally wasn't expecting! :)

Oh and if you're wondering about WaaLAH, I definitely recommend it. They have Asian dishes as well as brunch on the weekends. The service was great, the location is convenient (Causeway Bay!) and the prices are not too bad either.













FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: