20130620

Dayout with Janet and Karina at BO-LO'GNE Café & Teakha


OOTD: I love my school shoes! I don't care what anyone else says ha ha I WEAR WHAT I LIKE OKAY!

Finally reunited with my besties of besties Janet and Karina - together! We're 20 now (well Karina's still 19, but almost!) but we're just as stupid and childish as we were when we were in South Island. Some things never change, I guess. Especially with these two LOL, we annoyed the dude sitting beside us in Teakha so much. Embarrassing now that I think about it, oopsies. Karina kept talking about the humidity and heat and I realised I'm so used to it now? Obviously I still freakin' hate Hong Kong's weather, but while she was sweating and feeling super hot that day, I thought it was rather cool for Hong Kong...






We went to have lunch at BO-LO'GNE Café in Central. Apparently it's really famous for it's super duper good bread from Japan. Plus Itsuki works there. I didn't have bread though because I was in my usual meat-eating mood so I had a steak salad... my attempt to be healthy again... except I guess steak isn't really healthy but whatever, I need my meat.


Next we headed to Teakha. Good thing we went somewhat early cos after we sat down (even though we too had to share a table with strangers), a huge crowd started forming outside. I guess the tea shop is really tiny but it's really popular. This pair of girls lined up forever until in the end, we kinda felt bad for sitting so long, we just left to give them our seats haha.














We walked all the way from the top of Sheung Wan to the base of Central next to Admiralty to visit this "Toy Museum"... only to find out it was a tiny toy shop. Couldn't stop laughing. After that I went to Tsim Sha Tsui with Janet, where she met up with some peeps from SIS and I with my architecture buddies for Hank's birthday. Which I will talk about in the next entry because I want to split the day into two posts!!


FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: