20130616

Father's Day 2013



Thank you to the Daddy who loves me unconditionally and who spoils me rotten. I'm really so lucky to have a man in my life who drives me everywhere, helps me carry heavy things, helps me with my school work... couldn't have asked for a better Dad in the whole wide universe!

Made baked quinoa balls with egg, ham, carrot, bamboo and kimchi for him! HA HA basically I just shoved every single edible thing that was in the fridge in the quinoa ball. It was my first time cooking quinoa! Came out a little too soft/overcooked tbh, but good for a first attempt. At least it was edible, okay! I cooked way too much so I had some quinoa for lunch with kimchi. Looks like I'll be having quinoa for the next few days as well LOL. Had to add two cherry tomatoes and sprinkle corn all over to fill up the empty gaps / make the bento box look nicer. BUT OMG, do you remember back in the beginning of Year 13 when I blogged all the time about making bento lunch boxes? I finally got around it to three years later.

Had to go downstairs to buy corn but the smallest can was like 300g+ wtf... and I only sprinkled like 0.00001% of the can onto the bento... so I ate the rest... hastagweirdchild.

PS. No pics of me in this entry because I stayed home all day except for a quick trip to the supermarket, which means I look shit and dirty and am still in my pajamas even though it's now 10PM.



















FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: