20140420

My 21st Birthday: Another Lunch Buffet at the JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong?

Another early birthday celebration! On the Wednesday before my birthday, my lovely N's Girls treated me to a salad lunch buffet at The Lounge at the JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong... yes, again! Well, it's the same hotel as the one I went to with my parents just a week ago but a different restaurant haha. Cos I went to the full buffet with my parents (my Dad needs his FOOD) but The Lounge just serves mini-buffets, like salad, noodle, dessert, etc etc.

Last year they treated me to a lunch buffet at MoMo Café but this year we've upgraded to the real Marriott! So grateful I met these lovely girls in university! 



























FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: