20140507

My 21st Birthday: A Princessy Surprise!


Okay okay... this will be an exciting entry... if I do say so myself! Haha! Everything here happened on the 11th of April, one day before my actual birthday, and a Friday. And I totally wasn't expecting anything because prior to this day, the girls had kept asking me if I was going to be at school on my actual birthday (Saturday) and I told them I was, so I thought they were going to surprise me on the 12th.

But anyway, they must've decided that there was a huge chance I would not go to school on Saturday because they surprised me on Friday instead! Which was just as well because more people were in the studio (Fridays are crit days) to help us finish the humongous cake.

The only sad thing was that I didn't expect my surprise to be on Friday, so I hadn't washed my hair for three days and it was disgusting as fuck and I woke up early to go to CUHK (more on that later... in another blog entry when I'm bothered), so I didn't bother with "nice" make up as well. So I look really fugly in all the pictures we took. Oh well, can't have everything! Lol!

(And it turns out, on my actual birthday - and yes I did go to school you smart arse - I ended up only spending a few minutes in the studio because the lasercut machines at school broke. So there was no point for me to be at school...)





































I ate so much of my wonderful cake :') It just tasted like a regular Hong Kong style fruit cake with shitloads of cream, if you were wondering. Not the best taste-wise but we didn't really expect much anyway? In any case (against better judgement) I ate a lot even though it was so sinful because my lovely girls got it specially for me.


FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: