20150226

Chinese New Year Family BBQ

On the fourth day of Chinese New Year (remind me why I am separating these three measly pictures from the rest of the CNY blog entry?), my family on my maternal side decided to go for a BBQ in Big Wave Bay. My Nutrition exam was in five days but I still decided to attend against my better judgement (I paid the consequences later). Nevertheless, it was a fun outdoors day and a nice wrap up to my short CNY holidays this year. The weather, which had been a bit of a downer in itself the past few days, was not too cold nor too hot. There wasn't any sun, but I guess that was all well because we didn't want to sweat like pigs anyway. The only thing was it rained a bit and we had to rent an umbrella, but nothing too bad happened. A success overall, I'd say!







FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: