20150810

Freespace Happening August 2015

From the organisers of Freespace Fest comes Freespace Happening, a series of small Freespace Fests once a month. I was really looking forward to this year's Freespace Fest actually because I wanted to help my Mum sell all her vintage earrings, but it didn't seem like it was returning this year... darn it, why, just when I actually wanted to get rid of my old stuff?

Clar and I went to August's Freespace Happening - also the first ever one - the day after the FUZE tea x Afternoon Market. Needless to say, after the ridiculous weather the day before, I was scared shitless about the heat that day too. I was so nervous I even told Clar that it was okay if she didn't feel like going, kind of hoping she'd agree with me, but she insisted so we went.

The weather was actually okay! I think the temperature cooled slightly and the West Kowloon location is a lot more spacious than New Central Harbourfront. Not sure about the amount of people but at least Freespace Happening took place over a large area and by the windy sea breeze!













FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: