20150809

FUZE tea x Afternoon Market

8th August was the hottest day recorded so far in Hong Kong in 2015, and Mum and I picked that day to go to the FUZE tea x Afternoon Market aka FUSION午後市集 stupidly. It was held in Tamar Park and omg, if you know me, or maybe I've mentioned it online, but I never get hot. Like I'm literally an ice cold pillar even during the hot and humid Hong Kong summer. But during this handicraft market... I was literally drenched in sweat. My Mum and I nearly died, and so did everyone else in the market. I even had to use an electric fan and I never use those! My make up literally melted off my face, but luckily, everyone there was like that so it didn't really matter anyway.

As a bonus I've also included photos from my dinner with Mum at Applegreen in Tsim Sha Tsui a few days before the market, because I'm not sure where to put those, haha. I love Applegreen, it's one of my renewed favourites! I'm so sad I didn't have it more often before their Causeway Bay branch closed down, because going all the way across the harbour costs so freakin' much!









FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: