20150828

Chiu Kee Porcelain in Peng Chau

One weekday afternoon, my family and I decided to go to one of the outlying islands of Hong Kong. My Mum went ahead and chose Peng Chau because she'd been there once and said it was peaceful. Peng Chau isn't really a tourist spot like the other islands (I'm talking about you, Cheung Chau!), and honestly, nothing goes on there. It used to be an industrial powerhouse years back but now it's mainly just for living.

Either way, we walked around the island, enjoying the good weather, and I stumbled upon a hidden gem by the name of Chiu Kee Porcelain! Actually, I'd seen it once, many months ago, on my Instagram feed. The owner of the store offers "workshops" for painting ceramics, and I'd been meaning to get into pottery for a long time. I had a choice between a cup, a bowl and a plate, and I chose the last. 'Twas fun! :)



























FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: