20150824

Sift Dessert Bar's Afternoon Tea

A few months ago, Sassy Hong Kong offered a 50% discount off of Sift Dessert Bar's Afternoon Tea Set which I'd wanted to try forever. Let me just start by saying that I absolutely adore Sift's cupcakes. I haven't tried many brands in Hong Kong but Sift has definitely been the best one so far for me. I love sweet, heavy and moist desserts (the fattier, the better!), and the afternoon tea would allow me to taste a little bit of everything - not just their cupcakes, but also their other desserts including macarons! The original price wasn't too bad already, but half off? I bought two sets right away.

Fast forward some time and I finally made plans with the girls for the afternoon tea. We even shared between five people, so the total price for one actually only came to $84HKD! On the day, I dominated the eating scene. While the others found the desserts too sweet... lol I finished all but one of the macarons, okay. It's obvious who the fattest pig out of all of us is...





FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: