20150822

Me and My Facebook Competitions...

My friends all know that I am a major #cheapass and basically hella stingy with money, so it's no wonder that I join tons of Facebook and Instagram competitions. In the beginning, I was careful to only take part in ones that only required a like and a comment, and nothing that I had to post to my own profile. Over time, though, I got more ambitious and less shameful lol, so I even started entering competitions where I had to share the post publicly on my own profile. I know, embarrassing as fuuu, but hey, a cheapskate's gotta do what she's gotta do!

The last time I won something was from Tim Tam Hong Kong - a Tim Tam cushion and a huge box of the chocolates that fattened me up nicely. I've won a few small ones in between but nothing really worth mentioning, stuff like $50 cash coupons for Muji or whatever.

Then in August I entered Eslite Hong Kong's "Treasure in the Book" competition and won a $200 cash coupon! It was definitely the best gift I've won so far because I love reading (didn't expect that, did ya?) so I redeemed three books from it. Namely, "Gone Girl" and "Sharp Objects" by Gillian Flynn and "Examined Life: How We Lose and Find Ourselves" by Stephen Grosz. Can't wait to get started on them! :)





FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: