20160328

Family: January, February & March 2016

Family time that I photographed these few months! Nothing really special, the amount of outings I've gone on with my parents has actually decreased a lot, reason being I have no day offs anymore during the week, unlike my first semester of my master's degree. I study full time and I work part time now too, so if I have a free day from school (which is only Wednesday, sigh), I go to work on that day. My weekends are usually spent with friends and Jason... so... sorry Mum and Dad! (We still eat dinner together though!)

Photos include: Chinese New Year meal, Yeye's birthday, trying out McDonald's NEXT with Dad (where I got a salad! It was so expensive, the quality was bad, it wasn't worth it basically) and dinner at Dandy's Organic Café with my parents.



























FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: