20160320

In Knead of a Sandwich!

I must be très chic because I discovered Knead only during the second week of its soft opening. It isn't even listed on Openrice - the top Hong Kong food listing site - yet, that's how damn trendy I am. I was just surfing through Instagram one night and I managed to stumble across this little café in Sheung Wan, so just a few days later, Pinky and I decided to try it out!

They serve DIY sandwiches and salads without service charge, have the friendliest staff and best of all? The minimalistic interior! Although we were probably the most un-architectural kids out of our classmates, we still liked architecture. And honestly, three vigorous years of sleepless nights is enough to drive passion into anyone. We spent 15 minutes just taking pictures of the café itself before we even ate our food, and even then we had to take a gazillion selfies, haha.

After we parted ways, I went to my first Cultural Journalism Campus meeting (read about it soon!). The next day, I wore the same outfit because I'm a lame-ass and went out for tea with Jason at Opendoor Café + Courtyard in Sai Ying Pun.

















FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: