20130910

Catch Up with Erica!

This will be a short post because I don't really have any pictures / we just had dinner but I met up with my old friend Erica after work on a Friday night! We actually met up last summer too haha, but if I remember correctly, we didn't meet up for like two+ years before that... cos she went to study in England during Year 12 and Year 13!

It was nice to catch up :) she's so nice and knows so much about make up ha ha so she can teach noob me how to be a girl. I was quite satisfied with my lazy routine of just washing my face with soap, cos that's basically what every girl in the studio does (you choose to study architecture, you give up your beauty) but that's not the case with normal girls I guess. LOL.

We ate at Pumpernickel in Causeway Bay! It tastes the same as the branch near my workplace in Quarry Bay, so-so. Hopefully I'll see Erica again in December! (If I'm not swamped with work / if I don't look like a train wreck after all my all-nighters this semester)







FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: