20130906

HKTDC Food Expo 2013: Ishii-Shoten


Got the opportunity to work for Ishii-Shoten this year at the Hong Kong Food Expo again thanks to Karina! Every time I work for the company I find myself wishing I could speak Japanese :( it's such a disadvantage being unable to communicate with my bosses and some of the customers. Granted, most of the customers are Chinese so I don't need to know Japanese anyway, but still...

Anyway the four days of work were super fun and I got to see some of the people I worked with last year as well! Obviously I had to stand around the whole day and had to deal with ANNOYING customers (who weren't even customers, but just greedy people here for free food) and was super tired with a breaking back bone at the end of the day, but it was really worth it. :)















































FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: