20130908

Eat Right Restaurant & Wine Bar

Randomly met up for lunch with the Archians! We were supposed to meet in the morning to go to the first gathering of ASO 2013 (the HKU architecture orientation camp) but I didn't go in the end even though I was the one who suggested it. I woke up but I couldn't leave my house as usual cos I was mooching around. I ended up being late for the lunch as well, despite my dad driving me... oops. Fail.

I suggested having lunch at Eat Right because no one else could decide where to eat, and I think the girls wanted to eat relatively healthy... and the name sounded sort of... healthy. Haha. Initially it was supposed to be an all-girls lunch, so I was kinda surprised Hank and Llywelyn showed up too haha. But the more the merrier! :)

What we had for lunch: (I actually wanted to share cos I wanted to taste everything but everyone else wanted to get their own meals... sad!)














Maisie and Whitney totally cheated ok! They didn't finish their lunches and gave basically half of their meals away to people around them. *shakes fist in indignation cos I on the other hand finished my plate and consumed waaaay too many calories :(*

I binged that night too. Sigh. But that's besides the point.

Was awfully sick that day but we still went for ice cream in Haagen Dazs afterwards. Then we went to H&M where I found out there was a sale because the Central branch was closing! :O I was so shocked, I mean it was their flagship store! Apparently they're opening Zara in its place or something. Anyway once I began shopping I couldn't stop and my friends left after doing a round in Topshop as well then deciding that they couldn't wait for me any longer. LOL. They went home and I continued to shop alone.

The place was packed, I'm not even exaggerating. I lined up for over half an hour for the changing rooms then another half hour to pay at the cashier. I was alone so I couldn't get anyone to hold my place for me even though I really, really had to pee... I held my pee in for so fucking long that by the time it was my turn to pay I was in tears. I ran to the Landmark and luckily I stumbled across a staff opening the doors to the staff toilet and rushed in with her. She saw the desperation in my face and held the door open for me and even let me pee first. So embarrassing but I was seriously gonna wee in my pants, haha.


FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: