20130912

Hank's Farewell at TED's Lookout

Went to have dinner at TED's Lookout one Monday night after work for a farewell dinner for Hank. He was leaving to Spain for exchange! The restaurant was my suggestion actually. For some reason, I've become the "food person" of my group of friends =.= but it's only because they're not bothered to think of spots to eat... and because I'm really passionate about food, I suppose. I didn't take any pictures of the food though, oops! The taste was good but the portions were TINY. Not really appropriate for group dining, I feel. But the ambience is nice for a date! After dinner we headed to Slims just down the road for drinks. The waitresses there kept trying to sell us their ribs... like they asked us if we'd like to try their ribs once every 15 minutes or so. No means no bitchezzz.










Dress code that night was "colourful", a running gag within our group because a) architects tend to dress in all black, if not just black and white and b) Hank is one of those said architects. Um, I tried my best with the dress code wearing my bright red skirt without being dressed too casually or ridiculously because I had to go to work with the same outfit.

Wishing Hank a great semester in Europe!


FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: