20130914

Hello Year Three!

Entry typed 6th September 2013

September 2nd marked the first day of my final year at HKU. The day I'd been dreading since even before my Year 2 final... and finally it's here. Back to the all nighters, the anxious sleepless nights. I'm not sure if I'm more scared or excited for this school year! Either way, it'll be a challenge I'll learn and grow from. Photos from the beginning of semester:











ASO 2012 Group 4 open sem rice at Katsuisen! It was great to see these peeps again! As for the sushi, I had sooo freaking much. And of course we ordered more non-sushi dishes as well but omg the grilled salmon nigiri. *drools*











N's Girl's lunch at Sinmei Tea! Missing Cherry who hates vegetarian food and green tea with a passion. And I somehow managed to miss out taking a picture of the tofu burger because we'd already dug into it before I remembered that the rule should always be: camera eats first.







Shabu shabu dinner at Gyujin in Causeway Bay.



Random lunch outing with the girls one September afternoon at Le Fauchon. We just randomly stumbled across the place. Umm the food wasn't that good tbh.




Ending this entry with two class photos of Archipelago, September 2013. Here's to a good year. Good luck to myself because I'll need it.


FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: