20140210

Café Deadend & Portobello

Finally met up with my lovely SIS girls who go to HKU, but since we all study different subjects, we pretty much... never see each other. Haha. I was supposed to meet up with them like two weeks ago and we'd all agreed on meeting at Café Loisl but when I got there, it turns out the girls couldn't locate the café so they went to another one. =.= I was so cold after TONS of walking to Café Loisl all the way from Caine Road so I just ended up walking to school in the end. How fail! I actually basically walked from Central all the way to HKU... can I have a round of applause?

But anyway we managed to have a successful meet up this time! Never mind the fact that we decided to meet at 12:30 but ended up meeting at 2:30... typical. But at least we all arrived at our intended location, Café Deadend!

Photos! Mostly of the food because it was all so pretty! And hella expensive so to milk my money's worth, I better snap more pictures. Plus the tables and the cutlery were so photogenic and the colours complimented each other so well :)


























It was sooo cold that day! Like it was warm all Chinese New Year, but for a few days I didn't leave my house, then suddenly the day I decide to step outside it turned so cold! Café Deadend was outdoors as well, arghhh, couldn't even remove my jacket to eat, which was slightly uncomfortable. We debated on getting dessert at the café after lunch but for some reason we didn't in the end. Oh right, the reason was because it was too cold LOL and I wanted to go somewhere with WALLS. We walked all the way to Soho and ended up at Portobello with their bomb-ass cakes!


FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: