20140202

Yunnan Studio Trip: Photo Diary

January 9th - January 14th

Went on a studio trip with my tutor group to Lijiang and Dali of Yunnan, China! Our site for this semester is in Lijiang, so we went there to do a little research and to interview the people there, as well as to experience the culture. Well, those were the goals for the trip, at least. Haha. It was FREEZING cold, like 0°C every single day. Definitely not a good experience for me because I get cold easily thanks to my weak body.

On the coldest day I had on:
  1. sleeveless thermal underwear
  2. short sleeve thermal underwear
  3. long sleeve thermal underwear
  4. heat pads x2
  5. long sleeve top
  6. sweater
  7. hoodie with fur lining
  8. padded winter jacket with fur lining
  9. winter knit hat
  10. gloves
... and it was still not enough. But I guess that's just me. LOL.





































































































































































































FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: