20140204

Bao Buffet at The Greenery, Royal Garden Hotel

It's my turn to be 包主 bao ju this year! I'm sure I've already said this a million times, not only on this blog but to everyone I know: time sure flies, I'm in my final semester of my degree already! Of course, as a bao ju I had to treat my little (and big) baos to at least one meal. So for my official bao rice, I decided to go for a buffet at The Greenery, Royal Garden Hotel!

If you didn't know, I'm a hardcore buffet goer and lover, mainly because I really allow myself to relax and binge. They're free binge sessions to me! A binge-eater's dream. I thought a bao buffet would suit my bao well because everyone except Kenneth are huge eaters. Even Twiggy and me, and we're girls (you'd be surprised at what I can consume in a short amount of time during a binge).

The Greenery had many good reviews on and was one of the top buffet choices on Openrice, plus my Mum had a card membership which entitled us to a discount, so I decided to reserve a place there. I was originally going to go to Café Too in Island Shangri-la again (the buffet place I went on Christmas Eve with my parents) but I wanted to try something new... but The Greenery was slightly cheaper (just slightly, mind you) and paying for six people at once for a buffet at a five star hotel, even if it's at lunch time, is not cheap.


















I forgot to photograph all the food I ate! But after the first several big dishes, I couldn't stand it and started to get smaller plates with single items on to try and control myself and took pictures of everything. At least the photos make a great collage haha!


FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: