20141123

Arts in the Park Mardi Gras 2014

Finding out about the Arts in the Park Mardi Gras event was totally random. Like I was just scrolling through Facebook or the news or something (can't remember) one day when I saw a little article on it, clicked on it, found it interesting, then decided to do a little more in-depth research about it... and I ended up going. I think it was mostly because it was located in Victoria Park that I decided to go - that particular Saturday, I had a driving lesson nearby and there was also the Harbour Artisanal Food Fair market going on in Tai Hang in the neighbourhood. So why not kill three birds with one stone?

Asked the girls if any of them were interested and as usual, only Clar was really enthusiastic about any artsy and cultural. So the two of us met up after my morning driving lesson for lunch at Watami and spent the afternoon at the parade. It was such a nice sunny day and the Mardi Gras event was a perfect family activity. If I was still a kid I would've loved the mini-stall games and Face painting and weird costumes. Not that I didn't love it when I went haha, but I could imagine what a memorable day in my childhood it would've been.



















































FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: