20141105

Halloween 2014

As predicted, my Halloween this year didn't top 2012's night in Shanghai during my exchange (I doubt anything will ever top that night, to be honest). I think it was just slightly better than last year's Halloween, which was already pretty fail, so... anyway, it's not like I mind or anything, because I'm not a partier. In fact, it was super difficult to muster up my energy to even go out at all that night. I went home to drop my stuff off and to change after work first, and y'know, once you're comfortably home, you really don't want to move again (or is that just me?).

I attempted to line up to get into Lan Kwai Fong where Maisie and Whitney were (they arrived slightly earlier), but the crowd was so huge I could barely even back out, never mind get in. Literally felt like I couldn't breathe inside the ocean of partiers. In the end, I just gave up and walked all the way to PMQ to meet up with Clar like we'd originally planned. No clubbing for us! We ended up having a chill night out wandering the streets of Sheung Wan all dressed up. xD

(Not that I was really dressed up. My "costume" was so last minute and so boring compared to the other people on the streets. 0 for effort, tsk tsk.)

































FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: