20141119

It Already Feels Like Winter...

What happened? Did we skip fall and head straight to winter?

So the beginning of November marks a new chapter in my life (lol there are so many new chapters) because my Nutrition classes at HKUSPACE have started! And for some reason, the weather in Hong Kong has been super cold lately, which makes me wonder if fall ever came at all. Or maybe it's just me, because I've never been able to stand the cold?

Anyway, the photos in this blog post were taken over a Friday and Saturday in November. Both days included HKUSPACE Nutrition classes. I know, how depressing, sometimes I have class three times a week... including weekends. On Friday we had our Year-out Welcome Lunch at work and at night I went to a joint-firm Year-out gathering at Where Bar & Lounge after Nutrition class. Then the following Saturday, I went to Nutrition class again (despite the late night before) and explored the Oil Street Art Space, which is right across from where I usually have my classes in Fortress Hill.

And yes, I am wearing the same outfit two days in a row. YOLO.























FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: