20141115

Mamma Mia! Here I Go Again!

Having never been interested in the performing arts, I surprised myself months ago while I was browsing the HK Ticketing website when I felt an overwhelming desire to watch Mamma Mia. Actually, this wasn't the first time - back in my final year of high school, I really wanted to watch The Lion King Broadway Musical when it came to Hong Kong. Unfortunately, being a seventeen year old, I felt that the tickets weren't worth the price and none of my friends wanted to watch it with me anyway. So I missed out on it and I still regret it today. Also in Year 13, I remember when I got free tickets to watch The Lion King on Ice in Macau and no one wanted to go... man I was so bummed. I missed out on that too (see? I was that stupid, afraid to do anything alone).

By the time I revved into action to purchase the Mamma Mia tickets this time around, all the cheapest seats were already sold out, but I knew I couldn't make the same mistake again. So for $610 I bought the gallery seats (the next cheapest lol). All I can say now is, thank God I did! I can't imagine watching the musical in the hidden corners of the theatre! It wouldn't have been the same amazing experience - every single cent of my $610 was worth worth worth it! I'm not even going to try and put the event into words, you'll just have to go experience it yourself if it comes to your country. Highly recommended!















FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: