20141101

Miniflap 2014

Attended the Miniflap event, otherwise known as the Clockenflap Preview Event on the 19th of October! I'd wanted to go to Clockenflap ever since I first heard of its existence, but because of my busy Architecture university life, I never got a chance to... I mean, how could I even consider attending, when every year it happens at the end of November, which just so happens to be the period of our first semester finals?

And sadly... I couldn't go this year as well. Reason being my schedule was packed tight with Nutrition classes and driving classes. Double slaps in the face. And if I continue my Masters in Architecture next year, I won't be able to attend once again. Who knows, maybe I'll be like 30 by the time I have my virgin experience of Clockenflap. LOL. So when Clockenflap hosted Miniflap, I knew I had to attend for that tiny taste of the music festival... even if it meant that Jason and I had to cancel our three years anniversary day-trip plans to Discovery Bay (he was super understanding though!).































FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: