20150707

Francfranc Afternoon Tea at EAST Hong Kong

Sometime mid-year, FEAST (Food by EAST) at EAST Hong Kong - which is a hotel in Taikoo Shing if you didn't know - had a special afternoon/high tea set that they did in collaboration with Francfranc. The cutlery and food were all so cute, I couldn't resist! Actually, I'd booked the place months ago without even knowing who to go with because I'd previously been unable to book FEAST's previous collaboration with Cath Kidston and I didn't want to repeat that regret I felt, haha. I couldn't find anyone to go with me to have the afternoon tea as the date drew nearer, mainly because it was only available on weekdays and all my friends were still working (By then I'd left my Year-out job - just).

Luckily Erica was back in Hong Kong for a week or so, so I grabbed the chance and dragged her along with me. We had such a great catch up too!





















FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: