20150722

Gudetama Food Piazza at Langham Place

Gudetama craze has hit Hong Kong hard, and I'm ashamed to admit that I am one of those... Gudetama fangirls. Lol, I don't know how else to put it. So during the summer, Langham Place in Mong Kok is holding a giant 3D installation of a Gudetama-themed Japanese street to celebrate the mall's 10th anniversary. For the more crazy fans who are willing to spend big bucks, there is also a pop-up store selling limited edition merchandise. I was excited as hell when I first heard about it, which was even before the installations went up (though not as excited as I would be if it were Pokemon or Digimon - then I would part with my money). Anyway, Jason and I went on a weekday to avoid the crowds but I guess with the hype and with it being summer time, it was still packed.





















FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: