20150903

Glasshouse

You know it's sad when you gotta have farewell dinners. Cherry had already gone, and Maisie and Whitney were leaving soon for the UK. The girls suggested high tea but the timing wasn't quite right so in the end we went to Glasshouse on the roof of IFC, a place I'd been dying to go to since I knew about its existence!

I think the food was quite good - pricey, of course, but what do you expect - and the ambiance was lovely. We had a yummy-licious lunch on Thursday then wandered around Central before we settled in the American grocery store A&M, which stocks imports from the US. I was so excited lol, there was so much stuff we can't normally find in Hong Kong! Gotta thank Maisie again for introducing its existence to me.































FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: