20160131

Hummingbird 瘋鳥

I still hadn't learned by lesson from last week's café visits in the 3˚C weather (I went to Zi 只 with Pinky and Feed Your Nerves 神經餵飼 with Jason), and decided to wear summer clothes again the next weekend. Yep, I never learn. On camera, my pants look warm, reaching up to my ankles and all - but they were made of really thin material and let in all the air... so basically I was wearing nothing but my underwear.

At least it wasn't down to single digit temperatures though... but still seriously cold. Jason and I went all the way to Cheung Sha Wan to check out a café called Hummingbird 瘋鳥. It looked really nice on Instagram photos but the place was just so-so.























FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: