20160101

New Years Eve Family Feast

Usually, my New Years Eve feasts are spent with the maternal side of my family. The last two years (read: 2014 and 2013) we'd had a hotpot-and-bingo night, followed by me rushing to get to IFC's rooftop to count down with my Architecture friends. This year, though, it was slightly different. My Grandma and my cousin's family were on vacation, and it just so happened that the paternal side of my family decided to do a New Years Eve family feast!

We had a many course meal with steaks and turkey and tons of meat in general. Oh and some fish and salads I suppose. It ended with desserts of every sort - my Mum's homemade red bean coconut cake, other western cakes, waffles, ice cream... man you name it. We were stuffed. No pictures unfortunately because we were all too hungry to wait, haha.

And check out the pictures in this post: my cousin Timothy and I, trying (being forced by my family) to recreate a past photo of our young selves taken in 1998). And the last picture is my Maamaa with her outfit hilariously matching the sofa and cushion of my Uncle's place.









FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: