20160120

White Button Café

So you can probably guess why I was in a café in Tsim Sha Tsui with my Mum by now - because I had a mole removal appointment! Yep, the only time my Mum agrees to cross the Hong Kong harbour thanks to the expensive transport costs. I wanted to try out a new café on this cold and rainy day and White Button Café was becoming pretty popular lately. They're like a mixture of a coffee shop and a restaurant, cos they charge 10% for service, but the vibe is pretty casual. Or maybe it was because it was past lunch hour on a weekday, because all the photos I'd seen prior to going showed it packed. The food was nice though and pretty worth its value, I'd say!








FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: