20160127

Zi 只

Hong Kong experienced the coldest day in nearly 60 years... on a day I had planned to wear a dress. It was down to 3˚C and it was torture. I don't know why I did what I did - okay, I do know, I wanted to take pretty pictures in pretty cafés, stfu lol. But I braved the cold anyway (to be fair, I wore a lot of jackets and changed to jeans in the evening) and met up with Pinky, who I last caught up with when we went to Healthy Chicken.

This time, I brought her to a little café I'd been meaning to check out for ages by the name of Zi 只. It was pretty hard to locate in Tsim Sha Tsui as it was an upstairs café and the entrance of the building it was in was super hidden. The service was really good though - run by young people who looked our age - but it was seriously way to cold to really enjoy ourselves.



















FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: