20160123

Café Inside

Café Inside has been around since my first year of Architecture - I think it either opened in late 2011 or in 2012, but all this time I'd never tried it. The reason was because my seniors went at the time and said that the food was terrible, and I suppose I was never that interested in its cute decor anyway. Until now. Because I'm constantly stuck around school (actually to be honest I was around more when I was doing my Architecture degree...), and I'd already been to Ethos numerous times, I finally decided to give it a try. I actually went back twice because the first time I couldn't get good photos. Look at Sarah and me - don't we look awkward? The photos of Clar and me too... I think the shopkeepers are just terrible photographers.



















FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: