20160103

Outfits of 2015 ♡

Welcome to 2015's instalment of my outfits round up! Feel free to check out 2014 and 2013! My style - if you could call it that - this year has been... okay I don't have a style cos I just wear what I want. It would be an insult to fashion designers all over the world lol. But I suppose since 2013, I've been slowly straying away from the hardcore look to a more simplistic look, and towards the end of the year I dipped a little in the recent loose fashion trend... a bit of a failure but whatever. Oh and definitely check out my hardcore weight gain - I am in no doubt a fat bitch.

















































































FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: