20150928

#charmycooks2015

Unexpectedly, I got into cooking recently! Truth be told, I'm lazy as heck and I'm not doing this because I want to be more healthy (well, it's a nice side consequence of cooking) or to save money... I know, I know, those are the proper reasons for why I should be cooking, LOL. But hey, I'm honest, and you guys know it. The real reason why I began cooking and actually enjoying it - except for doing the dishes, of course - is because I want to take nice pictures for Instagram. Didn't expect that, did ya? Check out the #charmycooks hashtag on my Instagram account! The thing, though, is that I only put the most photogenic pictures on there, so the readers of this blog actually get to see more! If you're reading this, then congratulations, you're one of those awesome people! :)























FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: