20150927

Tai Ping Shan Street, Innovation Tower & Mid-Autumn Festival

I was to photograph an event for my Photojournalism class, so on Mid-Autumn Festival I took my DSLR and boyfriend with me to visit the Jockey Club Innovation Tower in the Hong Kong Polytechnic University for the first time in my life. Actually, I'd wanted to go there since forever - I mean you know, Zaha Hadid did design it and she's one of the most well-known architects in the world, whether you love or hate her.

First though, Jason and I explored Tai Ping Shan Street for lunch because I had to redeem a snack from Anything But Salads with my Sugar Hong Kong app. Yep, Charmy-cheap-ass strikes, once again. We had lunch at Oldish, collected my organic sundried tomatoes, then stumbled upon Teakha which had a little pop-up pottery thing by made by hama. It was their last day and I was lucky enough to try their free teeny tiny ceramics making thing! It was hella hot though...

After making our way to PolyU in Hung Hom, where the 10DAYFEST 2015: 108 Stories of Social Innovation was being held in the Innovation Tower, Jason and I went back to Causeway Bay for dinner. We then stopped by Victoria Park to look at the lantern display. The last time we went was two years ago, on Jason's birthday in 2013 actually! I can't believe he turned 23 then and next year, it's my turn to turn 23. Man, time flies.

































FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: