20150907

Instagram Pier

Yes, there's actually a location tag in Hong Kong called Instagram Pier. Just to let you know, that's not its official name, it was just nicknamed as such because people (a.k.a. Instagram-using-youngsters-like-me) keep going there to take orgasmic Instagram-worthy pictures. I'd wanted to go for the longest time, but held it off when I had a full time job because it's super crowded during the weekends and I wanted my pictures to be perfect. So during a summer (well, it's still summer in November in Hong Kong) weekday, before Jason started his full time job and before I began school, we went! We ended the night at Jumpin' Gym, hence last random picture.































FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: