20150930

Random: July, August & September 2015

This will be a short post, but here are the random photos that don't fit in anywhere for the past three months! I've actually begun the really good habit of deleting unnecessary photos on my iPhone, so I don't have much to upload. Sorry? Or am I not sorry because I'm finally feeling more organised? Well, here are the photos from:
  • Green Waffle Diner with Sarah
  • An exhibition in Pacific Place
  • A free dessert from our favourite waiter in Outback Steakhouse because the Kornhill branch which we frequent at least twice a week was closing (actually, I didn't manage to snap a picture of it, but it's quite memorable since I finished 3/4 of it so I'll reuse a really old photo I took two years ago)
  • Random Snapchats taken on my Dad's car











FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: