20150920

Jason's Birthday Cooking 2015

So since cooking for my Dad for his birthday turned out to be a success and I was starting to enjoy making food, I decided to do the same for Jason's birthday. My parents were super kind to make themselves scarce so I could have a private dinner at home with Jason, which was so nice of them! I made bacon-wrapped green beans and a vegetable stir-fry... Chinese style and all, which is Jason's favourite! My Mum actually made the soup (and she helped me with the two main dishes too), so I can't take credit for that, the cake was from Italian Tomato and the chocolates obviously from agnès b. délices. But yeah - Jason loved his "present"! :)












FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: