20150101

Annual New Year's Eve Family Hotpot-and-Bingo Night 2014

Since last year was a success, my family decided to have a Hotpot-and-Binge Night again this New Year's Eve. Hotpot, because it's cheap, and bingo, because we needed excitement in our lives. 2014's dinner for me was great, mostly because I ended up winning an electric blanket which I still use daily (in winter) today. Like last year, I had plans to join my Architecture friends for a countdown at the IFC rooftop after dinner... but I felt lazy towards the end of the meal and ended up just watching the countdown on TV with my family. I know, don't mind me, I'm such a poor excuse of a young adult. In my defence, by the time we'd finished eating, it was already 11:30PM and there was absolutely no way I could've made it to my destination on time, especially with the crowds in Central. Hey! I have experience from 2014, okay?!

This year for bingo, I ended up winning Cherie's present, which was a backseat for an office chair with a massage function. I actually still haven't used it properly yet, because instead of bringing it into my workplace, my parents put it at home on the sofa and my Dad uses it. Haha. I really don't mind though, because my chair at work is already pretty comfortable. I admit that this year I cheated and didn't get my own present - my Mum contributed for me instead, which is kind of against the rules but I was really busy with work, driving and Nutrition classes. :( But never mind, I swear I'll put more effort in getting my present in the upcoming bingo event! If we still continue this tradition, that is - and I hope we do!









FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: