20140124

Useless Selfcams of 2013 ♡

Sorry, I have waaaay too many selfies that I haven't shown to public yet that are nestled in my computer and phone. And to avoid "wasting" them, I will just dump them onto this blog. I apologise in advance but when I said I wanted to clear all my backdated entries, I really meant ALL! Luckily for you, the number of selfies I have don't seem to end so I'll have to skip out maybe a third of them. My favourite selfie entry will forever be my Red Hair entry though.

PS: I just realised Google Chrome didn't underline the word "selfies" with a red squiggly line! I guess it really is an official dictionary addition now, haha.

























































































































































































FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: