20151024

From SoHo to PMQ to Causeway Bay

My God, I don't even know how to name this post. We ate lunch separately but Jason and I basically spent a whole day together wandering around from place to place - SoHo, to PMQ, to Causeway Bay... there's a bit of art, event and food. I'll just summarise quickly.

We went to Tang Contemporary Art Gallery first because I really wanted to check out Ai Wei Wei's Wooden Ball exhibition. I'm not a follower, okay! I started liking Ai Wei Wei's work back in high school when I studied Sunflower Seeds for IB Art. None of that bullshit with him getting trendy and popular in Hong Kong lately.

Then, we went to PMQ where there was the ENxNICHI Okinawa October Food Festival going on. It wasn't something either of us particularly wanted to check out, but since it was sort of close by, why not? After, I got a juice from Catch Juicery because I've been wanting to try all the juicing places in Hong Kong, despite them being overpriced and heavily marketed. What, I'm human too! We then stopped by Emack & Bolio's for their awesome ice-cream (seriously, awesome is the only word to describe it), then took the MTR back to Causeway Bay for dinner at Greenhouse.























FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: