20151018

Grassroots Pantry Opens on Hollywood Road

Grassroots Pantry has come a long way since it started with its tiny, humble café in Sai Ying Pun, and recently, they moved to bigger premises in Hollywood Road along with a new menu. Although it was always close to school, I'd actually only been there once back in December 2013. How I wish I went there more now when it was more convenient for me!

Honey and I had been raving on about it for ages. It was so bad that we spent one tutorial just looking at the menu when we were supposed to be listening to our teacher lol. We both have a bad habit of being late, but to visit Grassroots Pantry specifically, we actually set up a date on Saturday, booked a table, and arrived on time! We shared a scrambled tofu set and a granola bowl and spent basically half an hour taking selfies before actually eating. Such is the life of a journalism student (and this wasn't even for an assignment).

After, I stopped by Genie Juicery as I'd been dying to try out their juices for quite a while now, before going home to drink it all in less than 30 seconds. So that's the explanation for the otherwise unrelated last picture.















FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: