20151019

Our 4th Anniversary

Jason and I have been dating for four years now! Can you believe it? No one expected us to last this long - in fact, people thought we'd barely last a month. We came from really different backgrounds and when we started dating, he looked like Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes with his glasses and I looked like a partier with my dyed almost-blonde hair (ew). Well, you guys know I am anything but a partier. I only went out back then because it was the cool thing to do. I much prefer staying home and surfing the internet alone, LOL. Anyway, our personalities and interests turned out really similar so we got along great. And fast forward... argh I still can't believe it's been four years!

Funny story actually: we both forgot. In fact, Jason texted me the night of October 15th (our official anniversary) saying something like: "omg, I forgot - happy fourth anniversary!" and I don't think I even replied until the next day, haha. We weren't big on spending a lot to celebrate (we didn't even celebrate last year!) so we just decided on the RED Bar + Restaurant in IFC. I'd only been there once in 2012 during summer time, and when I looked at their menu again online the prices weren't bad. We basically celebrated a week after the 15th. So um, happy four years?









FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: